Membership Value: Being a member entitles you to benefits that are realized through privileges, discounts, education, access to strong leadership and exclusive connections to resources. Members have the opportunity to create purposeful connections and work collaboratively to serve the community at large. Additionally, members share best practices; realize intangible organizational acknowledgments; and secure exclusive resources to co-create a shared vision of social and environmental responsibility. Members are invited to be a part of what began as the nation’s first green building guild as we expand our reach across the state of Colorado.
Referral Program- $50 credit: If someone you refer joins as a business member, you will receive a $50 credit to your Business Level Membership
Special Offers for Early Renewal: (email us for more info) use the promo code (EARLYind) for Individual Renewal (EARLYbiz) for early Business Level renewals
2 Year Membership
email us at email@example.com
to take advantage
of the 2 year discounts.
(limited to the first 10)
See all levels of membership & Join NOW!
NEW OR Enhanced Benefits
The NEW & IMPROVED Ask an Expert Directory
been launched and is a great outreach tool in addition to the other marketing benefits the Guild has to offer!
YOU can BE the Expert! Members have the ability to moderate forums related to their expertise.
Each topic can have up to 10 moderators.
You must be a member in good standing to log in & answer questions & you must have expertise in the subject matter.
Moderation of a forum means:
- You will get an email letting you know when a question has been posted. YOU MUST SUBSCRIBE TO THE INSTANT UPDATES FROM THAT FORUM to receive emails alerting you to activity!
- You need to be able to answer within 48 hours of a post.... with several moderators per topic you should be able to share this duty with fellow Guild members and moderators
- You will get recognition with a link to your profile as a moderator and expert in this topic.... and each time you respond your post will be linked to your profile.
- Your responses may be highlighted on our homeowner tips section (coming soon)
Easier ways to connect with members as mentors or business connections.
- Fill out an formfor our Board of Directors to help you get connected to the people you are looking for.
- Come to one of ourHappy Hours-Boulder County's only Green Building Leads Group.Normally the last Wednesday of the month March-October.
Get more details on the benefits of membership
See the full list of membership levels and benefits
See more resources available to Guild members only and check out the members' discounts we've arranged with our partners!