Denver Energy Challenge Contractor Orientation
Tuesday September 25,, 2012
9:30- 11:30 am
REI Denver Flagship Community Room
1416 Platte Street
Large (East) Meeting Space; 3rd Floor -
Denver, Colorado 80201
Are you a home performance contractor, solar company, mechanical contractor, window company or other Denver contractor interested in local residential energy efficiency retrofit programs?
The Denver Energy Challenge is moving to using a residential contractor pool for referrals for customers enrolled in the program. Applications will be accepted from June 4th through July 3rd at 5pm and afterwards on a quarterly basis.
The session will cover all program requirements, contractor pool guidelines, the new rebate program, and the new loan program.
This orientation is mandatory for contractors admitted to the Denver Energy Challenge residential pool. If you are not admitted to the pool, you will not be allowed to register.
Contractor pool requirements, materials and applications are available online at Denver Energy Challenge website.
Please send completed applications to Populus at:
Attn: Denver Energy Challenge
1722 14th Street, Suite 210
Boulder, CO 80302
Application materials can be found here: http://denverenergy.org/content/residential-pool
New rebates will be available to contractors in the pool, including:
- Attic Insulation and Air Sealing
- Wall Insulation
- Foundation (Crawl Space or Basement) Insulation & Air Sealing
- Sub-Floor or Frame Floor Insulation
- Perimeter Insulation, Slab-on-Grade foundations
- Professionally Applied Air Sealing (No DIY)
- Boiler Replacement
- Gas Furnace Replacement
- High Efficiency Wood or Natural Gas Fireplace & Fireplace Inserts
- Energy Star Air or Ground Source Heat Pump
- Whole House Fan
- Solar Thermal Space Heating
- Solar Thermal Water Heating
- Energy Star Electric Heat Pump Water Heater
- Whole House Evaporative Cooler
- Windows and sliding glass doors
- Storm windows
- Duct Insulation
- Energy Star Gas Water Heater
- Solar Thermal Re-Commissioning
- Energy Star Central Air Conditioner Replacement
A new low-interest unsecured loan product will also be exclusively available to contractors in the pool.
« Go to Upcoming Event List